Saturday 24 May 2014

NOSTALGIA





                                                                  Zara White Shirt // Zara Floral Shorts // Birkenstock Pink Slippers



I've been loving almost everything in Zara at the moment, although not a surprise as they've been spot on with all the latest trends recently. To celebrate my last day of school I went out for a cheeky shopping trip and what I came home with was a white, oversized shirt. I feel like every girl needs a classic, white shirt in their wardrobe; one of my favourite Vogue covers of all time is the 100th anniversary supermodel special with the likes of Claudia, Naomi and Cindy dressed in a white button up shirt to celebrate the garment's test of time. What I love about this new twist on the classic is the high neckline, boxy fit and slight crop which compliments my petite frame so well. I can't wait to see how many outfits I can conjure with this baby!
Shimin
X



2 comments: