Wednesday 7 May 2014

MY 'MOMS'

These white distressed Mom jeans from Topshop are everything! Can't wait to try out more looks with them.

At first I cringed at the £40 price tag but they are so worth it. They pair up perfectly with so many pieces in my spring/summer wardrobe that I'm sure I'll wear them out by the time winter rolls around, and even then will I be rocking these.

I paired it with a plain grey tee for a casual feel and beige but I can see myself throwing on an oversized blazer for a more formal gathering. Great investment for those who want a nice pair of summer trousers!

                Mom jeans: Topshop         Beige jacket: Topshop          Grey Tee: Miss Selfridge      Sandals: River Island                        Belt: New Look          Bag: Zara

Instagram: @shimin_lu


2 comments:

  1. Love this look, the color scheme is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania, your support is greatly appreciated!

      Delete